Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Booksellers galore!

The latest website to jump onboard to sell A Piece of My Heart is Ireland's very own Eason Booksellers. Eason has more than 80 bookstores across Ireland, and while I'm working on a deal to get my book on their shelves, they've listed it on their website. This is a boon for Irish buyers, as it's slightly cheaper to buy through Eason rather than Amazon.co.uk

A Piece of My Heart is available through all Amazon websites, and many other sites. Here are the links. I hope you can find one near you!

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon Canada
Amazon France
Amazon Germany
Amazon Japan


Barnes and Noble
Books-A-Million
Booktopia (AU)
Kalahari (Kenya)
Libreriauniversitaria (Italy)
Saxo (Denmark)

And coming soon to:

BookStrand
Fictionwise
Kindle

With St Patrick's Day just around the corner, what better what to show a loved one you care than giving them a copy of A Piece of My Heart. This is an Irish set contemporary romance story, offering the reader a reading experience that will transport one into the heart of the Irish countryside. Log into the book page to read an excerpt. And watch this space for my upcoming contest! Send me an email if you wish to be notified when the contest has posted. At the same time, let me know what you thought of the book.

~ Kemberlee