Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sold Out?

Wow! Can you believe it? Our book No Law Against Love went to print Monday, it started shipping on Tuesday and by Thursday all the books that were printed had sold out! Barnes & Noble had us ranked at #70 by Wednesday - that's #70 - then Thursday we'd sold out and are now back to the "out of stock" notice. At least they have us listed.

You may have noticed that Amazon has pulled our page. They've done this without an apparent or valid reason. The publisher, Highland Press, is trying to sort this out as we speak...so to speak.

However, you can STILL order by going through Amazon's backdoor. Click on the bookcover to the right, and it will take you to the order page.

You can be sure that the book has gone to reprint, so all outstanding orders will eventually be filled. Very soon, I hope.

Anyone who still wants to place a preorder, contact Highland Press directly, or myself. Especially if you're in Europe. Good news! The book is also being printed in the UK and will ship all over Europe. Yay!!

Some grrrrrrrreat news to share - I've managed to get a bookstore in Cork to stock the book. When my copies arrive this next week, I'll take some into the shop and hopefully they'll sell out immediately :-) We'll also talk about the prospects of an autographing. Wouldn't that be fun?!

I'm also going to hit up the bookstore here in Macroom this next week, and the bookstores in Killarney. From there, I'll be contacting the major bookstores around the country. AND I'm hoping to get some support through one of the Irish cancer groups, as any sales I make over here will benefit the cancer programs here. Stay tuned, as "they" say.

BTW, who are "they"?! LOL

Please drop me a message to let me know if you've received your copy the book and what you think of it.

Oh, and I'm making up some autogaphed bookplates and doublesided laminated bookmarks. If you've bought the book, drop me an email and I can organize with you to get some of these. They're free if you send me a SASE and *promise* not to resell the book for profit. Yeah, there are a few sad souls out there doing that already. The charity is the one losing out. Remember, ALL author royalties and ALL net profits from the publisher are being donated to breast cancer research and prevention, and we're being supported by the American Cancer Society, and hopefully one of the cancer foundations here in Ireland. More on that next week.

Happy reading! And...BUY THE BOOK!

~ Kemberlee