Monday, June 14, 2010

Congratulations to Lisa and Ashley!!

Congratulations to Lisa Finch and Ashley Applebee. During my recent visit at Long and Short Reviews this last month we ran a couple of contests and Lisa and Ashley have won a signed copy of my book, A Piece of My Heart, a certificate of ownership of a square foot of land in Ireland from A Piece of Ireland, and a surprise gift!

I'd like to say a massive thanks to all the wonderful ladies at Long and Short Reviews. I had a brilliant time participating and meeting everyone. You have a great review and interview staff there.

While my interview and author spotlight are over, I'm still working with LASR as they gear up to celebrate their 3rd anniversary this August! They'll be giving away not one, not two, but THREE B&N Nook ereaders. They'll come preloaded with some wonderful books, including A Piece of My Heart.

They'll also be hosting a two day live chat 28 & 29 August from 9am to 9pm, EST. Yours truly will be hosting Sunday the 29th from 1pm EST, or 6-7pm Irish time. Mark these dates in your calendar and drop over to their newsgroup for the chat. You must be a member of the LASR group on Yahoo Groups to attend. It's free AND easy! And it will be loads of fun.

And when the time comes, don't forget to enter the contest to win one of those fabulous B&N Nook ereaders!

As always, I love hearing from readers, so just click the contact link above and drop me a note.

~ Kemberlee