Monday, April 07, 2014

I can't keep calm, it's Irish Pride Week!

I hope you're all looking forward to Irish Pride Week as much as I am. I have lots in store for the week, including book excerpts, Q&A, a quiz or two, and much more.

I'm giving away spot prizes, and at the end of the week, there's a grand prize which has been donated by Macroom Land trust . . . your very own piece of Ireland!

And let's chat about Ireland.

‪#readmeimirish‬ and ‪#‎irishprideweek‬ will get you there at Facebook, or click this link and go direct --

https://www.facebook.com/events/420936188042159

The books in the Irish Pride Series are releasing this week --

7 April - Rhythm of My Heart
9 April - A Piece of My Heart
11 April - Shape of My Heart

To celebrate this series, my publisher, Tirgearr Publishing, is offering the Kindle titles at just 99c through April!

Today, I'm celebrating the re-release of Rhythm of My Heart. Follow me over to Facebook for all the excitment!

Let's rock and roll!

I can't keep calm. It's Irish Pride Week!!