Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A Piece of My Heart/Constant Craving - Updates

It's been a while since I've updated this page, but I have good reason. I've been knee-deep in edits. The publication date for A Piece of My Heart had been pushed back due to our recent home relocation. Once I was back up and running, I dove right back into edits, working with the cover artist, photographer, editor, and whatever else that's come up in order to get this book done. I'm thrilled with the results and I hope you will be too.

After I received a glowing advance review, we've decided to include a quote on the cover. Thank you to Viviane Crystal at Crystal Reviews for her outstanding and much appreciated comments on A Piece of My Heart...

Kemberlee Shortland is a pro at depicting numerous romantic moments in a stimulating, unique way that never gets boring or repetitive and evolves to a crescendo experience. The good guy/bad guy scenario unfolds in a credible manner that in turn creates a full-force reaction where one finds Flann a totally despicable character and roots for his demise, while eagerly anticipating how Mick and Kate will recover their obviously lost but not forgotten love! Ms. Shortland's style has definitely matured over the last few years, and A Piece of My Heart is terrific romantic/suspense fiction to savor and share with family and friends.

Log into A Piece of My Heart to read an updated excerpt and for information where you can pick up a copy of this book.

There's also been some movement on Constant Craving, which is the short story sequel to A Piece of My Heart. This story will be available by download only through Coffee Time Romance, as are my other short stories. Have a look at My Books for direct links to those stories at CTR.

Check back for more information the release dates for both stories, which will be SOON.

Also, bookmark this page and check back for the upcoming CONTEST to celebrate the joint release of A Piece of My Heart and Constant Craving.

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!

~Kemberlee