Monday, February 06, 2006

IT'S A BOOK!

I've heard that publishing a book can be like having a baby. If it's true, I can believe it with the No Law Against Love anthology. It was pure pleasure in the conceiving, and exciting and thrilling watching the growth. And the labor process has been a real bear. But delivery day is near.

The book has gone to print today, which means it will be available by Valentine's Day. Those with preorders should receive the book by this time next week.

I'd like to thank everyone for your patience. You will have this wonderful collection of stories in your hot little hands very soon. I hope you enjoy our little baby as much as we, the NLAL authors, have enjoyed conceiving it.

Know that I'm as anxious as you are to finally hold this baby in my hands, too.

Drop me a note or comment to let me know what you think of the book when you receive it. I'm looking forward to hearing your comments.

~ Kemberlee
PS...Don't forget you can still buy copies of No Law Against Love at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
Read excerpts of my stories here on my website. Tutti-Frutti Blues and Dude Looks Like A Lady