Friday, August 15, 2008

Some good news to share...

I've signed the contract with Highland Press for my novel A Piece of My Heart. It will be released sometime in 2009. As soon as I have a cover and release date I'll be sure to post them here. For now, I'm thrilled to see one of my novels make publication AND in print no less. Yay! You can click the above link to take a peak of this story.

Also, my short stories are being rereleased as stand-alone stories through Coffee Time Romance. Currently, The Power of Love is available. This story was part of the Holiday in the Heart anthology, published in December 2006, and still available through Amazon.com.

The other short stories will be available at Coffee Time Romance shortly. Those stories include Tutti-Frutti Blues, Dude Looks Like A Lady and Moondance. As soon as those stories are available, I'll post an update. These stories are also still available through Amazon...Tutti-Frutti and Dude are in the No Law Against Love anthology and Moondance is in the Blue Moon Enchantment anthology.

Things are cruising along here. I'm working on a new story project and waiting for edits on A Piece of My Heart. Otherwise, it's life as usual here...putting up with rain and trying to keep the leprechauns under control! ;-)

As always, I love hearing from readers, so drop me a note from my contact page.

Thanks for reading.

~Kemberlee